Surface Technology Systems
Cleanroom G07 LISE
This STS PECVD system is a dual frequency powered parallel electrode reactor. Its top electrode is powered with two generators. One is a standard rf and also called high frequency power supply (HF, 13.56 MHz). Its power control range is 10W to 600W. The second one is a low frequency (LF, 380 kHz) power supply with a power range of 10W to 1000W. The tool has three operation modes, HF, LF, and MF (mixed frequency). Under MF, the top electrode is powered alternately with HF and LF to tailor film stress by varying the HF/LF power-on ratio. The substrate temperature control is from room temperature to 300°C.
Films that can be deposited using this tool include: SiO2, Si3N4, low-stress Si3N4, amorphous Si, phosphorus and boron doped all above films.
– High and low frequency powered up electrode
– Temperature controlled sample stage up to 300°C
– Single wafer loadlock up to 6″ wafer
– Available gases: SiH4, NH3, N2O, N2, O2, Ar, 10%PH3/Ar, and 10% B2H6/H2.
– Windows 2000 software control PC
– Internet remote control capability