Cleanroom G07 LISE
The NEXX CVD-2 is an ECR (electron cyclotron resonance) plasma-enhanced CVD system. ECR technology produces high plasma density and low ion energy at low chamber pressure, allowing the deposition of high-quality films at relatively low temperature. The system is integrated with a load-lock wafer transporter, allowing fast system pump-down and low base pressure (10-6 to 10-7 Torr). Backside helium/fluid-cooled chuck allows substrate temperature to be controlled in -15 to +80 C range. The entire system is fully computer controlled.
Plasma-enhanced chemical vapor deposition of SiO2, SiN4 and a-Si thin films.
* ECR high-density plasma system
* Fully integrated load lock with automatic wafer-pallet transport system
* Substrate cooling and heating
* Available gases: He, Ar, N2, O2, 3% SiH4 balance Ar.
* Turbomolecular pump, backed by an oil-free mechanic pump, base pressure down in the 10-6 to 10-8 Torr range
* Wafer size: 4″ to 6″