Asylum-2 MFP-3D Coax AFM
Equipment Description and Usage:
Un-compromised AFM Performance on an Inverted Optical Platform.
The MFP-3D Coax AFM is a high-performance Atomic Force Microscope (AFM) designed for different research applications, including physics, materials science, polymers, chemistry, nanolithography, bioscience, and quantitative nanoscale measurements. It is a versatile AFM that combines molecular resolution imaging and pN force-based measurements on an inverted fluorescent optical microscope with a high speed camera. Combined with its ultra-low noise performance and unprecedented precision and accuracy, the MFP-3D Coax has raised the bar for AFM instrumentation in different CNS research areas.
* AC, Contact modes with 5 channels of imaging out-put
* Conductive AFM imaging (ORCA)
* Magnetic Force Microscopy (MFM) in variable magnetic filed
* Scanning Capacitance Microscope (SCM) with coax tip module (under development)
* Nanolithography and manipulation
* Combination of AFM/ and fluorescence optical microscope with high speed camera
* Advanced force measurements