Asylum-1 MFP-3D AFM System
Two bases are available in CNS for different applications: MFP-3D Stand Alone (MFP-3D-SA) system and MFP-3D Bio-Fluorescent (MFP-3D-BIO) system. Both use the same complete scientific software envioronment. Data collected with either base can be analyzed and made into publication-ready graphics.
1) The MFP-3D-SA provides the most sensitive and precise AFM imaging techniques with the lowest noise performance. The MFP-3D-SA is ideal for many applications including physics, materials science, polymers, chemistry, nanolithography, bioscience, and quantitative nanoscale measurements.
2) The MFP-3D BIO is a high-performance Atomic Force Microscope (AFM) designed specifically for biological applications. It is a versatile AFM that combines molecular resolution imaging and pN force-based measurements on an inverted optical fluorescence microscope.
* AC mode, Contact mode imaging
* AFM Phase imaging
* Nanolithography and manipulation
* Combined AFM/ with Optical techniques (Fluorescence)
* Advanced force measurements